Pages

July 5, 2015

Crocs End of Season Clearance Sale@1Utama

Its a very rare thing to have any clearance sale for Crocs for the past 3 years...or that's what I have observed so far. The last one that I participated was the one at the Tropicana City Mall back in 2012. So, it was a very interesting thing to know that there was a sale at 1Utama last week. So, I dropped by for a visit last Thursday.

To side track a little bit...even though I'm passionate about Crocs, I have to bear in mind that clearance and warehouse sales will mean that the sold Crocs were mostly those from the bottom of the barrel. Meaning...the most unpopular designs from the bunch. But in some rare cases, Crocs clearance sales do cater some nice and attractive Crocs (and that idea kept my hopes up). Still, I remember the time in the beginning of the Crocs hype...when people buy anything and everything, as long as they are original-labelled Crocs...regardless of the designs.

Anyway, I went to the Bargain corner at 1U for the sale. This part of 1U is quite a popular place for bargain-hunters; with different clearance sales for a lot of things all year round. It's not that hard to find...you just need to find the Rainforest section of 1U from the Lower Ground Floor, pass by some freshwater aquariums, and you'll see the signage and an escalator leading up to the venue at the Ground Floor.

 Found your fun yet? (*pointing at the poster)

 Lo and behold

 A lot of shoes for the ladies

 The classic Crocs

 More for the ladies

There were some interesting cartoon designs here

 More for the...*sigh...ladies

 The same rack from the 3rd picture

 Interesting designs...but limited variety of sizes.

 Here's the same rack again from the 3rd picture. Guess my subconscious mind kept telling me this rack is pretty. ("What a rack")

I didn't buy anything in the end, as I couldn't find anything to fit my gigantic Size 12 feet. There were some interesting cartoon designs for Irtiza's classic Crocs, but couldn't find his size. Ilan's feet were too small for any of the available Crocs for kids. Wifey needed to be there if she wanted one (due to different designs for the picking).

Before I left the mall, I made a short stop at the 1Utama Crocs outlet (New Wing area). After some acts of drooling, swearing and crying (I'm exaggerating of course), I made my exit.

Today is the last day of the clearance sale (until 10pm). So, you still have time to browse through the selections. As for me...I just hope that the next one will be bigger and better. Peace.

 On my way to the outlet. The Raya deco is up.

 A close-up pic

 The real stuffs. No promotions at the moment. *sigh.

Ps:/ Miss the good old days of Crocs warehouse sales at Ikano. Those were sweet.

No comments: